Dr. Rinehart RN, LAc, DACM-c
Board Certified & Licensed Acupuncture Physician
Dr. Deborah Rinehart is based in Seminole, FL. She is a Board-Certified & Licensed Acupuncture Physician providing safe and effective alternative & intergrative medicine to the community. She carries a Diplomate in Oriental Medicine from NCCAOM, a Florida license, and is Nationally Board Certified in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. She received her Master of Science degree in Oriental Medicine from East West College of Natural Medicine. Post graduate education & certifications include, Acupuncture Injection Therapy (AIT), Dit Da trauma education with Dr. Rene Ng from Sarasota, Master Tung course completion, and Traditional Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture. She treats several patients with different aliments, including but not limited to, neck and back pain, insomnia, allergies, menopausal symptoms, plantar fasciitis, and specializes in facial rejuvenation acupuncture, cupping, and guasha.
She has 23 years of experience as a registered nurse and served her patients in the specialty areas of critical care, transplant, and pediatrics. Deborah completed a 3.5 year academic program at East West College of Natural Medicine in Sarastoa, Fl, graduating with a Master of Science in Oriental Medicine and a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Science. She also holds an Associate Degree in Nursing from Lima Technical College (now-Rhodes College) in Lima, OH and an Associate of Arts degree from St. Petersburg College in St. Petersburg, Fl. Current study includes returning to school to obtain her Doctorate in Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine at Pacific College of Health and Science.
Deborah started her journey to becoming a practitioner of Chinese Medicine after a knee injury lead her to choose acupuncture for treatment. She discovered that acupuncture treated much more than her knee injury and continued treatments for other ailments like anxiety and insomina. Today, she uses acupuncture as preventive health, to maintain balance in the body, and to thwart off disease. She also practices other modalities like meditation, yoga, healthy eating, and sleep to maintain health.
Dr. Rinehart’s desire is to educate the community on the value of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine as a safe and competent option for health care and wellness.
Certifications, Licensing, & Post Graduate work:
- CNT (clean needle technique) certified in 2015
- Florida Board License exp. 2/2022
- AIT (acupuncture injection therapy) 60 hours Certified 2016
- Advanced AIT course with Dr. Christine Captain, DAOM 1/2019
- Cosmetic Acupuncture & Body Rejuvenation course with Inna Melinkov 9/2019
- Dit Da trauma education with Dr. Rene Ng, DACM 10/2019
- Master Tung course completion with Dr. Rene Ng, DACM 1/2020
- Traditional Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture with Michelle Gellis LA-c 1/2020
- Pacific College of Health and Science Doctorate program in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (exp. graduation date 12/2020)