What we treat
Acute & chronic pain
Facial cosmetic rejuvenation acupuncture
*Call the office to ask about your specific issue*
Our mission is to inspire a lifestyle of wellness and to educate our community about the health benefits of acupuncture & Chinese medicine. We offer patient centered care and recognize that each patient is an individual and create treatment plans to meet their needs. Explore our website for the services we offer.
B12 injections, and homeopathic injections including Traumeel (for pain) & Engystol (antiviral) injection therapy
- Following CDC guidelines, Department of Health, and Florida Board of Acupuncture guidelines.
- A plan to clean the office after every patient including wiping all door handles, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning treatment rooms, & wiping down all high traffic areas.
- Cleaning with OSHA approved wipes and disinfectants.
- Decreasing patient load to allow enough time to properly clean between patients
- Screening patients for any signs or symptoms of Covid-19 (ie. any cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, dry cough, runny nose, loss of taste or smell.
- Mask worn by staff and requesting all patients to wear a face covering/mask in the office.
- Asking only the patient to come into the office to limit traffic and practice physical distancing.
- If you are not feeling well or have any signs or symptoms of Covid-19, please call the office to reschedule.
Acupuncture is recognized by the National Institute of Health (NIH) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as effective in treating the following conditions; “Allergies, Anxiety, Arthritis, Asthma, Chronic Fatigue, Colitis, Depression, Digestion, Fertility, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Pain, Menopause, Menstrual Problems, Migraines, Sleep, Stress, and many more.”