As we move forward to a slow reopen we want to assure our community and patients that we are taking measures to ensure everyone’s safety. Here is what we are doing to reopen:
- Following CDC guidelines, Department of Health, and Florida Board of Acupuncture.
- A plan to clean the office after every patient including wiping all door handles, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning treatment rooms, wiping down all high traffic areas
- Cleaning with OSHA approved wipes and disinfectants.
- Decreasing patient load to allow enough time to properly clean between patients
- Screening patients for any signs or symptoms of Covid-19 (ie. any cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, dry cough, runny nose, loss of taste or smell.
- Mask worn by staff and requesting all patients to wear a face covering/mask in the office.
- Asking only the patient to come into the office to limit traffic and practice physicial distancing when possible otherwise, a mask is worn.
- Ask that if any scheduled patient has any signs of symptoms of Covid -19 or isn’t feeling well to call the office to reschedule their appointment.
We have herbal formulas to build immunity, B12 injections, and the FDA approved Homeopathetic antiviral (Engystol) injection is now in STOCK!!
Just need herbs? Herbal consult appointments are available by phone/video. Herbal formulas can be picked up at the office by curbside delivery (*appointment only).
**check out our BLOG post for more information on boosting the immune system to maintain health.**
For any questions please email us @ email@example.com or call the office 727-871-0928
Our mission is to inspire a lifestyle of wellness and to educate our community about the health benefits of Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine. We offer patient centered care and recognize that each patient is an individual and create treatment plans to meet their needs. Explore our website for the services we offer.
Acupuncture is recognized by the National Institute of Health (NIH) and the World Health Organization (WHO) as effective in treating the following conditions; “Allergies, Anxiety, Arthritis, Asthma, Chronic Fatigue, Colitis, Depression, Digestion, Fertility, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Pain, Menopause, Menstrual Problems, Migraines, Sleep, Stress, and many more.”